Original Gallery System HANGING CABLES in Stainless Steel or Clear Tape
Stainless Steel Cable Options (10 Cables per pack)
- The Stainless Steel hangers offer exceptional strength and are designed for use with the Gallery System Track. The cables are made from durable, yet unobtrusive, 1.2mm stainless steel cable and each pack includes 10x Stainless Steel Cables and 10x Track Slide attachments. The Track Slides allow you to fit the hangers at any point along the track.
- The recommended weight on one Hanging Cable is 30kg. You have the option of hanging two or more pictures on each cable. The recommended weight on one hook - attached to the cable - is 20kg. The diameter of the cable is only 1.2mm so the system is unobtrusive. Both the Standard (Allen Key) and Push-button hooks can be attached to the cable.
- Standard Stainless Steel cable lengths come in 2, 3, and 4 metre length options (10 cables per pack).
Clear Tape Hanger Option (30m Roll per pack)
- The Plastic Tape hanging option only works with the Allen Key Hook.
- The Clear Tape Hanger pack contains 30m of strong clear tape and 10 locking capsules to hold the tape up into the track. The flat tape offers advantages over other plastic hangers as its wide area of grip means the Allen Key hook won’t slip. The flat tape ensures that the hook always points outward ready to accept the picture.
- Cut the Clear Tape to size as needed.
- If you have any tape left over you can purchase Extra Locking Capsules separately.
- Remember these hangers are inserted into the end of the track and you must leave at least a 4cm gap between each track for this purpose.
- Maximum recommended weight on one Clear Tape Hanger is 15kg. You may hang two or more pictures on one hanger, though the total weight must not exceed 15kg.
How to Order:
- You no doubt have a good idea of how many artworks you have to install.
- Having ascertained your needs simply select your required type and quantity of Hanging System Cable and click the 'Add to Cart' button. Remember the Cables are sold in packs of 10.
- Selecting a quantity of 1 means you have selected one pack of 10 Hanging System Cables or one Pack of 30m Clear Tape.
- Large art pieces are usually hung on two cables at each end of the artwork. This allows for stability and perfectly straight art hanging that will remain permanently level with dusting and cleaning.
- You can hang 2 or 3 pieces in a group, one below the other - which means 1 or 2 cables, but more hooks.
- Both the Standard (Allen Key) and Push-button hooks can be attached to the Stainless Steel hanging cable.
- Please Note: The ends of the cables are braze finished in our factory and will not fray. Under no circumstance should the cable be cut as this will make the cable end fray. If you have excess cable below the picture just coil the cable and tuck the tail end through the coil two or three times. It will then stay in place behind the picture.
- If you require a professional installation, then please contact The Hangman on 083 600 7846.