Original Gallery System HANGING HOOKS
The adjustable Hanging System Hooks fit onto the Stainless Steel cable or Clear Tape hanger. They slide up or down the vertical hanger and lock into place either by tightening with an Allen key (Standard hook) or by using the button (Push-button hook).
As with the cables the Gallery Hanging System Hooks are sold in packs of 10. Selecting a quantity of 1 means you have selected one pack of 10 hooks... 2 means you have selected two packs, or 20 hooks... and so on. Keep in mind that large art pieces are usually hung on two cables, which means you would need 2 hooks per artwork.
- Allen Key Hooks (for Clear Tape and Stainless Steel Cable Hangers)
The original hook for the Gallery Hanging System comes highly recommended for its strength and durability. It gets attached or fastened onto the cable or clear tape hanger with the Allen key provided. The recommended weight on one hook - attached to a cable - is 20kg. If you intend hanging two or more pictures per cable keep in mind that the recommended weight on one cable is 30kg. The maximum recommended weight on a clear plastic hanger strap is 15kg.
- Push-button Hooks (for Stainless Steel Cable Hangers only)
The Push-button hook allows for tool-free and effortless operation as you simply slide the hook upward or push the button on top to slide the hook down to a new position. Release the button for a vice-like grip which will hold up to 20 kgs. The hook itself is slim enough to fit into small ‘D’ rings. If you intend hanging two or more pictures per cable keep in mind that the recommended weight on one cable is 30kg.
- Security Push-button Hooks (for Stainless Steel Cable Hangers only)
A new addition to the Gallery Hanging System. These hooks provide greater piece of mind and are the perfect solution to help avoid and discourage snatch and run art theft. The cable behind your art is captive behind the metal security latch. A prospective thief would need to take time to release the cable (if they know the secret!) before attempting to steal the art. The Push-button Security hook has all the same easy-to-use features as the normal Push-button hook.
How to Order:
- You no doubt have a good idea of how many artworks you have to install.
- Having ascertained your needs simply select your required type and quantity of Hanging System Hooks and click the 'Add to Cart' button. Remember the Cables are sold in packs of 10.
- Installing the Gallery Hanging System Track requires drilling into and precision cutting of the aluminium track.
- If you require a professional installation, then please contact The Hangman on 083 600 7846.
Don’t forget to order Gallery System Hanging Cable and Gallery System Track if needed.