SLIMLINE Gallery System STAINLESS STEEL CABLE HANGERS
Stainless Steel Cable Option (Fits both the Allen-Key and Push Button Hooks)
- The 2m Stainless Steel hangers offer exceptional strength and are designed for use with the SLIMLINE Gallery System Track.
- The cables are made from durable, yet unobtrusive, 1.2mm stainless steel cable and each pack includes 10 x 2m Stainless Steel Cables with a factory fitted track attachment. The track attachment allows you to fit the hangers at any point along the track.
- Maximum recommended weight per Stainless Steel Cable Hanger is 15kg. You may hang two or more pictures on one hanger, but do not exceed 15kg per cable hanger.
- The diameter of the cable is only 1.2mm so the system is unobtrusive.
- Both the Standard (Allen Key) and Push-button hooks can be attached to the cable.
Clear Tape Hanger Option (To fit Allen Key Hook only.)
- The Clear Tape Hanger pack contains 10 x 2m strong clear tape hangers.
- These hangers are only 6mm wide so quite unobtrusive and the most cost effective of all our systems.
- The flat tape offers advantages over other plastic hanger systems as its wide area of grip means the Allen Key hook won’t slip. The flat tape ensures that the hook always points outward ready to accept the picture.
- Maximum recommended weight per Clear Tape Hanger is 7kg. You may hang two or more pictures on one hanger, but don't exceed 7kg per tape hanger.
How to Order:
- How many artworks do you need to install?
- Having ascertained your needs simply select your required type and quantity of Hanging System Cable and click the 'Add to Cart' button. Remember the Cables are sold in packs of 10.
- Selecting a quantity of 1 means you have selected one pack of 10 Hanging System Cables or one Pack of 30m Clear Tape.
- Larger art pieces are usually hung on two cables at each end of the artwork. This allows for stability and perfectly straight art hanging that will remain permanently level with dusting and cleaning.
- You can hang 2 or 3 pieces in a group, one below the other - which means 1 or 2 cables, but more hooks.
- Both the Standard (Allen Key) and Push-button hooks can be attached to the Stainless Steel hanging cable.
- Please Note: The ends of the cables are braze finished in our factory and will not fray. Under no circumstance should the cable be cut as this will make the cable end fray.
- If you have excess cable showing below the picture simply coil the cable and tuck the tail end through the coil two or three times. It will then stay in place behind the picture.
- Be careful not to bend the cable against its will, as this may damage the cable and leave a permanent bend mark in the cable.
- If you require a professional installation, then please contact The Hangman on 083 600 7846.